Outdoor Lighting Design & Installation
Professionally designed and installed custom landscape lighting by Britescape will add beauty, safety and security to your property. Garden lighting will breathe life into your property and give you years of enjoyment and cost savings.
No project too small or too large!
“We -- and our yard -- are benefiting greatly from the care and creativity of the folks at Britescape. They seem to be daily increasing the loveliness outside our windows, including plants, paths, and pond. Their new "Willow Brites" add a festive touch to every evening and nighttime. We are delighted and grateful. ”
“The lights are impeccable! They look so great. Thanks very much for holiday-ifying our home! :)”
“Working with Britescape was a pleasure from start to finish. They were extremely professional and got the project done in less time than I expected. We loved the lights so much.”
Benefits Of Low Voltage (12 Volt) LED Lighting
Outdoor LED Lighting Installers & Designers
Most efficient light available to date
Cooler operating temperatures
No chance of catching your landscape on fire
Longevity of bulbs 25-50k hours
Less energy consumption means it is easier to add more fixtures
Smaller fixtures with same illumination
From App controlled to basic timers, our systems are customizable to your needs
What You Can Expect From Britescape
We are passionate about providing you with the best quality service from start to finish. We will help you make the best decision, work with you to design something unique and help you maintain your properties brilliance throughout the years.
1) You contact via phone or email Britescape to express interest firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Within 24 hours, one of our lighting designers will speak with you via email or on the telephone to find out the scope of the project, your contact information and to set-up a FREE/No Obligation consultation.
3) Download your landscape lighting checklist and fill it out before your appointment: DOWNLOAD
4) Meet on –site with a lighting designer to discuss your “vision”. Some questions that will be covered:
- How are your outdoor areas to be used?
- Do you have a budget?
- What kind of lighting do you prefer?
- What are the favorite features of your architecture, landscaping?
- Which entries are used most?
- Which “dark spots” would you like illuminated?
5) Within 1-5 days, lighting designer will have a comprehensive presentation of the lighting project with all of the items discussed including spec sheets and a bid that includes all aspects of the project.
5) Upon approval of project, Britescape will request a deposit and give you an installation date. Most of the time Britescape is able to remain on schedule, but sometimes circumstances get in the way.
- Britescape could delay your project for a variety of reasons: product not ready/delivered from manufacturer, bad weather or maybe other projects went longer than expected.
- Britescape will communicate with you all the way through the scheduling and installation process
1) Experience and licensed installation crew will arrive with the lights and plan that was approved
2) Install project
3) If your project takes multiple days, Britescape crew will clean up your property before leaving for the day
4) Britescape crew will walk you through your system and show you how to control it on a daily basis
5) Our installers/designers may suggest additional lighting or alterations to the original plan. We are able to add/subtract/move/alter the lighting system at anytime.
6) Upon completion, you will be presented with an installation package that includes spec sheets, installation map and other warranty information.
You will be offered a maintenance package that will offer an annual or semi-annual site visit. The maintenance program will insure your lighting system stays in optimal working condition. Straightening
Brands We Carry & Service
LED lights have the same color quality and intensity as halogen lights but need far less power and last for up to 50,000 hours! This means less energy consumption and replacement, saving you money in the long run.
Landscape Lighting Brands We Carry
- Arroyo Craftsman
- F/X Lumiere
- Teka Lighting
- Unique Lighting
Brighten up your property these holidays or for your next event , our staff is ready to help you come up with something truly unique and special.
PROFESSIONAL GARDEN SERVICES
Capitalize on your property’s unique potential with some quality garden services. Our goal is to create a space that matches your lifestyle and personal taste.
FREE LIGHTING CONSULTATION
We pride ourselves on excellent service.
Contact us to schedule your FREE landscape or holiday lighting consultation today!
DREAM & CREATE
A step by step tutorial for programming the Intermatic DT620 astronomical Landscape Lighting Timer.
A step by step tutorial for programming the Intermatic HB880R outdoor astronomical timer for use with landscape lighting transformers.