Professionally designed and installed custom outdoor and garden lighting by Britescape will add beauty, safety and security to your property. This investment will breath life into your property and give you years of enjoyment and cost savings.
Explore our portfolio
“We -- and our yard -- are benefiting greatly from the care and creativity of the folks at Britescape. They seem to be daily increasing the loveliness outside our windows, including plants, paths, and pond. Their new "Willow Brites" add a festive touch to every evening and nighttime. We are delighted and grateful. ”
“The lights are impeccable! They look so great. Thanks very much for holiday-ifying our home! :)”
“Working with britescapes was a pleasure from start to finish. They were extremely professional and got the project done in less time than I expected. We loved the lights so much that we have kept some of them up through the year.”
Most efficient light available to date
Cooler operating temperatures
No chance of catching your landscape on fire
Longevity of bulbs 25-50k hours
Less energy consumption means it is easier to add more fixtures
Smaller fixtures with same illumination
Versatility of control from color, dimming, to creating various scenarios/scenes
We are passionate about providing you with the best quality service from start to finish. We will help you make the best decision, work with you to design something unique and help you maintain your properties brilliance throughout the years.
1) You contact via phone or email Britescape to express interest email@example.com
2) Within 24 hours, one of our lighting designers will speak with you via email or on the telephone to find out the scope of the project, your contact information and to set-up a FREE/No Obligation consultation.
3) Meet on –site with a lighting designer to discuss your “vision”. Some questions that will be covered:
4) Within 1-5 days, lighting designer will have a comprehensive presentation of the lighting project with all of the items discussed including spec sheets and a bid that includes all aspects of the project.
5) Upon approval of project, Britescape will request a deposit and give you an installation date. Most of the time Britescape is able to remain on schedule, but sometimes circumstances get in the way.
1) Experience and licensed installation crew will arrive with the lights and plan that was approved
2) Install project
3) If your project takes multiple days, Britescape crew will clean up your property before leaving for the day
4) Britescape crew will walk you through your system and show you how to control it on a daily basis
5) Our installers/designers may suggest additional lighting or alterations to the original plan. We are able to add/subtract/move/alter the lighting system at anytime.
6) Upon completion, you will be presented with an installation package that includes spec sheets, installation map and other warranty information.
You will be offered a maintenance package that will offer an annual or semi-annual site visit. The maintenance program will insure your lighting system stays in optimal working condition. Straightening
LED lights have the same color quality and intensity as halogen lights but need far less power and last for up to 50,000 hours! This means less energy consumption and replacement, saving you money in the long run.
We employ a variety of landscape lighting techniques to create beautiful and exciting visual effects that enhance your home or businesses nighttime environment.
*The marketing material provided in our Lighting Techniques section is under the copyright of Lumiére and Cooper Lighting and is reproduced with their permission.
Brighten up your property these holidays or for your next event , our staff is ready to help you come up with something truly unique and special.
Capitalize on your property’s unique potential with some quality garden services. Our goal is to create a space that matches your lifestyle and personal taste.
We pride ourselves on excellent service.
Contact us to schedule your FREE landscape or holiday/event lighting consultation today!
80 lights featuring RGBW LED App controlled technology by F/X, Stone lighting, Evergreen lighting, water feature, pathway lighting, wall lighting, moon lighting and spot lighting.
30250 SE High Point Way, Issaquah, WA 98027
Open to the public during opening hours and available by appointment only after hours