1) You contact via phone or email Britescape to express interest email@example.com
2) Within 24 hours, one of our lighting designers will speak with you via email or on the telephone to find out the scope of the project, your contact information and to set-up a FREE/No Obligation consultation.
3) Download your landscape lighting checklist and fill it out before your appointment: DOWNLOAD
4) Meet on –site with a lighting designer to discuss your “vision”. Some questions that will be covered:
- How are your outdoor areas to be used?
- Do you have a budget?
- What kind of lighting do you prefer?
- What are the favorite features of your architecture, landscaping?
- Which entries are used most?
- Which “dark spots” would you like illuminated?
5) Within 1-5 days, lighting designer will have a comprehensive presentation of the lighting project with all of the items discussed including spec sheets and a bid that includes all aspects of the project.
5) Upon approval of project, Britescape will request a deposit and give you an installation date. Most of the time Britescape is able to remain on schedule, but sometimes circumstances get in the way.
- Britescape could delay your project for a variety of reasons: product not ready/delivered from manufacturer, bad weather or maybe other projects went longer than expected.
- Britescape will communicate with you all the way through the scheduling and installation process